We're sure by now you've read or seen the news of Chicago's newest stay-at-home advisory, which goes into effect Monday with the hope that we can stem the spread enough to keep essential functions going during this maddening time. As you are, we are monitoring the situation closely and adhering to all the regulations implemented in our industry. We wanted to take a minute to assure you that your overall health is our top priority, and provided you can still make it to our office safely, keeping up with your dental care is a crucial part of staying healthy.
There are several protocols and technologies we've implemented to make our environment one of the safest in the city:
- Dry shield: an isolation system that dramatically reduces the output of aerosols during dental procedures
- Air doctor: top-line, medical grade air filters placed in each patient room and all common areas
- Thorough sterilization of areas in between patients (we have always done this, but we now allow the room to sit for extra time before and during sterilization to give any lingering aerosols time to settle)
- Appropriate use of PPE (two layers of masks, gowns and face shields during procedures that produce aerosols, etc.)
- Mask, temperature, and screening requirements for anyone who enters our office
This isn't the first time we've talked to our patients about the link between oral and overall health, but with flu season looming and a long winter ahead, we feel obligated to underscore the importance of keeping up with your routine care at all of your providers. If you have any questions about our mitigation protocols or your dental treatment, please don't hesitate to reach out - we'll be here for you!
Start your journey with Strobel Dentistry in Chicago
If driving, we validate for a discounted parking rate at the following location: Interpark: 20 E. Randolph is located at the intersection of Wabash and Randolph.
We are proud to offer exceptionally experienced, compassionate, and comprehensive Chicago dental care to our patients. Contact us today or schedule an appointment online to take the first step toward your best experience and results.