It’s been a long time coming, so we are EXTRA stoked to finally announce that Strobel Dentistry will be expanding into the suite next door! Since this is brand new, we don’t have all the details yet, but here’s a rough timeline:
- Immediately: We welcome the patients of Chicago Dental Smiles! The first step in our expansion was acquiring the practice next door, as Dr. Joshi had made the difficult decision to consolidate his practice to the suburbs. We’ll miss our neighbor but are SO excited to have this chance to help more members of our community.
- Early April: Construction begins! As soon as we have our ducks in a row, we’ll begin executing our vision for our updated space. Thankfully we can remain open for our patients during almost all of this construction, so this time should have very little impact on our ability to provide quality dental care.
- Mid July - Close for a Few Days. Since our ultimate goal involves some reorganization as we expand, it’s likely we will need to close for a few days to finish the transition. We will of course aim to keep this to a minimum and let you know as soon as we have a definitive timeline. Our team is planning to spend this time refining our skills and knowledge at a Seminar in Scottsdale. Can’t beat Arizona in July!
- By the end of summer: a new and improved space! Our end result will include the following enhancements to improve our patient care:
- Two new operatories for expanded treatment (including hopefully more specialist days on site!)
- A brand new lab for fabricating in-house appliances in addition to our dedicated sterilization area
- An expanded, comfortable reception area for patients to sit before their appointments begin
- Dedicated, private spaces for patients to discuss potential treatment with one of our Patient Care Coordinators
We’ll keep you all posted as our plans progress! Thank you as always for being a part of our journey and growth!